Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Home Based Business FUN

Hi, fellow travelers! I have some exciting news! I have been searching high and low for a rock solid home based business. I looked at Pre-Paid Legal, Quixtar, GAP, Coastal Vacations, Ameriplan, and many others. I studied these companies diligently, in search for a company that has: (1) a solid management team, (2) an incredible compensation plan, (3) an awesome list of products to offer, (4) a GROUND Level opportunity that will create wealth, (5) an opportunity to have Lots of FUN and be with my family, and (6) the ability to start part-time putting in only 10 hours a week, and to be able to watch my income grow exponentially. At first I was just a house wife. You know, cleaning and cooking to support my husband. Now, I am a house wife with her own business. So if you are a stay at home mom or dad, a house wife or husband, or just someone that wants to make some extra income, you are in for a treat. I have an easy and fun way to make money.

Thanks to David Manning, the Founder and President of this spectacular company, I am a part of a $7 Trillion industry. Travel! I love to travel and I thought to myself, “ Why not be apart of something that I love to do, and it meets my list of requirements for a solid home-based business?” So, I gave it a try. The company’s spokesman is John O’ Hurley from the game show, The Family Feud, and come to find out, he is not the only celebrity associated with this company.

The way I get paid is unbelievable! All I do is book travel for people that want to go on trips or vacations and I help individuals join my exclusive travel club. I have never been apart of a business that pays me for having fun while on vacation and helping other people book their trips and make extra money.

I will continue telling you more about this awesome company tomorrow, but if you can’t wait, I don’t blame you! Visit www.traverusbusiness.com and check it out. You will be as excited as I am. Trust me. Read and look at the presentation available for you. Until then, Bye!

- Latrice
Certifed Travel Enthusiast
www.traverusbusiness.com

No comments: