Monday, October 1, 2007

Discover Real Relaxation


Hi fellow travelers! Latrice here! When I find something interesting, I just have to share it with someone, so, I know you'll enjoy this. If you haven’t read my previous blogs, feel free to go back and read them, then come back here. Let’s go!

I just started booking our vacations online at www.discountedtravel.info. They have amazing discounts and I don’t know about you, but I am always down for saving money. You should book your trips on there, too! You will be pleased. My husband and I are using this company to book an awesome 6 day cruise in January, for only$286 per person with ALL FEES included, (Click here to view) and I can’t wait to go! We both can use a vacation.



Although, it will be tempting to take my laptop with me while we are away, I will resist the temptation and make it a truly relaxing break. I am going to return refreshed and my stress level will go down to zero! I would encourage anyone who feels stressed out to make a plan that works for them. Even if you can only get away for the course of a day or a weekend, make the most of your time away from the hustle and bustle of your normal daily routine.

But, don’t forget, visit www.discountedtravel.info to book your trip. If you don’t have time to book your own trip, just call 769-251-6137 and ask for a Travel Agent and they will connect you to one that specializes with your specific travel interest. You are going to be happy you did! Until next time, bye!

- Latrice
Certified Travel Enthusiast
http://www.discountedtravel.info/

No comments: