Hi guys! If you have read my first blog about my experience on the cruise, here is the rest! But, if you haven't had a chance to view it, you have to go back and read it so you want be lost. Okay here we go.After that, we went down to our staterooms, which were very nice and spacious. On the bottom bunk bed, they had a dog shaped out of a white towel, wearing sun glasses. Til this day, I have no idea how they did that. On the night stand, we had a bucket of ice with a champagne bottle in it. Our glasses were on the side, along with a plate full of huge chocolate covered strawberries! I can taste them now. Each pillow contained a single piece of chocolate, wrapped in gold paper and I ate every one of them. It was enough room for 4 people and had no problem getting around.
We went to
I can go on and on about the fun I had, but I don’t want to spoil it for you. You have to go on a cruise! It is a must! We are now in the season to jump aboard and time is ticking! The closer you get to the cruise date, the more specials they promote to fill up the ships. The best place to go for discounts on top of discounts is, Discounted Travel. Better yet, I know of this travel agent that specializes in cruises, resorts, international airfare, etc. Call 769.251.6137 and ask for one of their friendly staff to assist you with your travel needs. You still here? Hurry!
- Latrice
Certified Travel Enthusiast
www.discountedtravel.info
No comments:
Post a Comment