Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Beautiful Caribbean


“Ladies and Gentlemen, wave your glasses as we sail into the beautiful oceans of the Caribbean’s.” I tell you, when I heard the captain say those words, chills ran down my spine with excitement and joy! Open up your mind as I tell you one of the best vacations in my life and I promise that you will want to go!

My first cruise was in 1999. The cruise ship was humongous! I was only 16 years old at the time, so you can imagine how crazy that was. I saw a ship on television, but it did the ship no justice. It was absolutely breath-taking! There were 12 decks and each one of them had a different theme. We were told to go on the Lido Deck, which is the 11th floor. The staff was playing music and dancing around. In fact, there was a band playing some great music and everybody was dancing. Waiter and Waitresses came around to each person and asked if they wanted a drink and put a lace over our head. I got a virgin Pina-Colada for free, but it tasted like some liquor was in it. So, I asked, “What kind of party is this?” A woman turned around and said, “Sweetie this is what we call a Bon Voyage Party! As soon as she said that, the captain blew the ship’s horn and it was loud! We partied until we dropped.

That’s all the time I have right now. Sorry! I know it was getting exciting. But, check back tomorrow and I will have more to tell you. If you can’t wait for tomorrow, feel free to go to Discounted Travel and look on the right hand side, Scroll down and CLICK on Caribbean. After you watch the video, I know that you will want to book your trip, so just click on book travel and take it away or call 769.251.6137 for personal assistance with planning your next vacation or holiday trip.

-Latrice
Certified Travel Enthusiast
www.discountedtravel.info

No comments: